How will my order be shipped?
- Product shipments will be made using a standard DHL parcel air freight service.
Can I select a different shipping company?
- All shipments are made via DHL as standard, although, for operational reasons, we may occasionally use an alternative courier.
What Incoterms apply to my shipment?
- All shipments are processed using DAP Incoterms.
- This means that the receiver is responsible for any applicable import duties, local taxes, and clearance costs.
Can I arrange my own courier to collect my order?
- No, we do not offer this service.
Will I get a tracking number?
- Once your order has been dispatched you will automatically receive the DHL tracking number via email.
Who is responsible for clearing the goods with local customs?
- The customer is responsible for clearing goods and is liable for any applicable import duties, local taxes, and clearance costs.
Why are orders not accepted for my country?
- If your country is not shown in the list of available countries then we cannot ship directly to you at this time. Please work with a local Raspberry Pi Approved Reseller to place your order.
- You will find approved resellers for each of our products at https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/
Can I pay in my local currency?
- We can only process payments in US dollars.
- If you want to place orders in your local currency, please work with a local Raspberry Pi Approved Reseller.
Can I pay by PayPal or credit card?
- We accept bank transfer payments only.
- Please work with a local Raspberry Pi Approved Reseller for alternative methods of payment.
What happens if I do not pay my pro-forma invoice by the required date?
- If you do not make your payment in the specified time your order will be cancelled and the stock will be made available for sale to other customers.
- If we do have to cancel your order you will receive an email to inform you of this.
Do I need to pay bank transfer fees?
- Yes, the customer must pay all associated transaction fees.
When will I receive my tax invoice?
- Once your payment has been received and cleared funds are in our bank account you will receive a tax invoice.
How long will it take to process and ship my order?
- Once payment has been received and cleared into our bank account, we aim to ship your order within 2-3 working days. You will receive a shipping notification via email when it does ship.
I am a US business, how can I provide my industrial exemption certificate?
- Please email your industrial exemption certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once approved, your orders will be exempt from regional sales taxes.
Can I order other Raspberry Pi products from Raspberry Pi Direct?
- No, please see our website https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/ to find Raspberry Pi Approved Resellers, from whom you can order the full range of Raspberry Pi products.
Where do I go for applications / technical support?
- Please see our website: https://www.raspberrypi.com/documentation/
How long will you be producing the RP2040 and what are the current stock levels?
- The RP2040 will remain in production until at least January 2030. In regards to availability, we have a significant volume of RP2040 available now and with the current production plan, we expect to be in a similar stock position throughout 2022, and beyond.
If your question is not answered above, please contact us by email to email@example.com