How will my order be shipped?
- Product shipments will be made using a standard DHL parcel air freight service.
Can I select a different shipping company?
- All shipments are made via DHL as standard, although, for operational reasons, we may occasionally use an alternative courier.
What Incoterms apply to my shipment?
- All shipments are processed using DAP Incoterms.
- This means that the receiver is responsible for any applicable import duties, local taxes, and clearance costs.
Can I arrange my own courier to collect my order?
- No, we do not offer this service.
Will I get a tracking number?
- Once your order has been dispatched you will automatically receive the DHL tracking number via email.
Who is responsible for clearing the goods with local customs?
- The customer is responsible for clearing goods and is liable for any applicable import duties, local taxes, and clearance costs.
Why are orders not accepted for my country?
- If your country is not shown in the list of available countries then we cannot ship directly to you at this time. Please work with a local Raspberry Pi Approved Reseller to place your order.
- You will find approved resellers for each of our products at https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/
Can I pay in my local currency?
- We can only process payments in US dollars.
- If you want to place orders in your local currency, please work with a local Raspberry Pi Approved Reseller.
Can I pay by PayPal or credit card?
- We accept bank transfer payments only.
- Please work with a local Raspberry Pi Approved Reseller for alternative methods of payment.
What happens if I do not pay my pro-forma invoice by the required date?
- If you do not make your payment in the specified time your order will be cancelled and the stock will be made available for sale to other customers.
- If we do have to cancel your order you will receive an email to inform you of this.
Do I need to pay bank transfer fees?
- Yes, the customer must pay all associated transaction fees.
When will I receive my tax invoice?
- Once your payment has been received and cleared funds are in our bank account you will receive a tax invoice.
How long will it take to process and ship my order?
- Once payment has been received and cleared into our bank account, we aim to ship your order within 2-3 working days. You will receive a shipping notification via email when it does ship.
I am a US business, how can I provide my industrial exemption certificate?
- Please email your industrial exemption certificate to email@example.com. Once approved, your orders will be exempt from regional sales taxes.
Can I order other Raspberry Pi products from Raspberry Pi Direct?
- No, please see our website https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/ to find Raspberry Pi Approved Resellers, from whom you can order the full range of Raspberry Pi products.
Where do I go for applications / technical support?
- Please see our website: https://www.raspberrypi.com/documentation/
How long will you be producing the RP2040 and what are the current stock levels?
- Raspberry Pi understands the value to customers of long term availability of product and therefore aims to continue supply for as long as practically possible. We expect RP2040 to remain in production until at least January 2041.
- In regards to availability, we have a significant volume of RP2040 available now and with the current production plan, we expect to be in a similar stock position throughout 2023, and beyond.
If your question is not answered above, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org